I’m going to be sharing simple habits that poets, composers, scientists, artists, and other people with highly successful lives have done.
Thinking about it, what is the secret to succeeding professionally? How do dreams come true? Can you reach being relaxed?
The methods are different, there are thousands, but the constant work with subtle breaks seem to be the perfect formula to be productive and not die to try.
But it’s not about being an inveterate workaholic but also set aside time for activities related to the pleasure and enjoyment activities. It is that not everything in life is work, a nap, a simple walk and even play a sport are the essential ingredients to make the best of one at a time to realize our dreams.
At least, that’s what they did, for example, Beethoven, Ingmar Bergman and Franz Kafka to connect with their creative potential.
Of course, times have changed. But there is evidence that works stress and fatigue do not serve the time to be efficient and to achieve the ambitious goals that one sets when you are convinced that you have talent, skills, and confidence that our work will contribute.
However, there is widespread prejudice think that a person who strives or “suffering” is working. Conversely, when someone does not suffer from stress, it is calm and happy is said to be weak, which is not interested in working or not committed.
But, being productive requires more balance in our lives, according to Isabel Binelli deBusiness Coaching Chile.
“We need to work in the area of family, work, hobbies, friends, education, spirituality, and food are in harmony to make us happier, more productive, the ideas flow and can be more creative,” he explains.
It adds that it also needs to have a positive attitude to face the day today and says the expert, it is important to understand that we have no problems, but challenges.
Now, let’s get back to the point, according to experience, Isabel Binelli adds another variable that claims to be crucial, support. Have you ever wondered how many times we have initiated a process and on the way we leave? How many times we have felt alone?
“Methodical Being, constants, follow the plan, share our concerns, recognizing that we need others, ask for help, we do not guarantee 100% that we will reach the end, but if it allows us to be aware that we gave or did everything we could to achieve our goal, “he advises.
Let’s take a look at an example video: “Brain Hacks” to Improve Productivity… Say what!?
Writers, actors, composers and opinion leaders in the world have followed their strategies to meet their dreams and be productive at your business. While cases are historical it is proven to work, just for fame and success, they have achieved.
“Times are different, but the amount of time is equal for all, the days are 24 hours. The key is to learn to manage time, identify our activities, whether they are important and urgent, and then to focus on the tasks that lead us to achieve our objectives, “says Isabel Binelli.
For what they did, and celebrities do, here is a list of the methods that some outstanding historical figures have used and can give clues to create a personal version to be productive, both at work and to achieve personal dreams.
1. Ludwig van Beethoven and Ingmar Bergman (composer and filmmaker): Wake up at 8.00 am, get up and work until noon, then take time for a long lunch, a walk or a short nap.
2. Benjamin Franklin (political and inventor): Your secret was to write a summary of the day in the evening. What did I do well today? But another character as a US intelligence officer Steve Rotkoff towards the upside, detailing his frustrations. The aim of both was to prioritize objectives and establish a clear roadmap for the next day.
3. Paul McCartney and The Beatles (musicians): They worked their limitations and achieved the “10,000-hour rule” for success. The test, as detailed in the book of Malcolm Gladwell, “Outliers”, worked more than 300 times a year for 4, in the same concert hall in Germany without stopping. Even Paul McCartney created a unique guitar to become the best.
4. Barack Obama (US President): It is said that his secret has been to eliminate unnecessary decisions such as what to eat and what clothes to dress. He also created a format to make clear decisions, classifying them as “agree”, “disagree,”we will discuss.”
5. Franz Kafka, Charles Dickens, Charles Darwin and Richard Strauss (writer, researcher, and composer): They share the leave tomorrow to work hard and afternoon were devoted to getting some exercise.
6. Jerry Seinfeld (comedian): Developed his productivity method that bears his name. For him, the key is repetition to improve without breaking the chain.
7. Maya Angelou (writer, activist and American filmmaker DD.HH) parted their workplaces and home. The dedicated work has no more restrictions. He won a Pulitzer Prize, the Tony Award, three Grammy and many other distinctions.
8. Albert Einstein (physicomathematical) child failed some subjects for his dyslexia. He used big games imagination, meditation, walking and challenge the intellect, that which says that everything is known, to come up with their findings.…